Marketing Blog Post #1

  Hi, my name is Katherine Rodriguez and I am a second year student at OSU and LBCC. My major is merchandising management as well as marketing. I enjoy the business and design mix these degrees offer me to prepare for. I am here to gain credits for my degree as well as understand a basic foundation and intro to the world of marketing.

I am a 19 year old student from Tillamook, Oregon. Outside of school work, I enjoy practicing different hobbies such as dance and sewing and designing clothes. I enjoy expanding my skills so that I have variety of opportunities with many things I enjoy to do. I currently work 3 jobs, 2 are remote and 1 at a coffee shop. I enjoy staying busy and always being able to learn new things. 

I am interested in learning more about marketing since this is the type of career field I am most interested in for a post college job. I believe marketing is also a very good skill to have in general in order to be successful working for or with any company or even your own business. I am very dedicated to my work and very detail oriented which is why I enjoy marketing so much. I also get to show and expand my creativity skills. 

I have noticed business and marketing is everywhere with so many job opportunities these days which is another reason I am achieving this goal in gaining a double degree in marketing and business merchandising. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 3// Social Listening

Marketing In the News- Katherine R